SKU Code : IN 715 CA Wunderkammer Eucalyptus 168cm
Small peep-windows on ancient forts are a reminiscence of Rajasthni culture and tradition and they form the inspiration behind this rug.
Take an eclectic experiential trip to Rajasthan through exquisite handmade rugs. Jaipur Rugs and Italian designer Matteo Cibic have collaborated on a vibrant collection of handcrafted rugs that are inspired by Cibic’s visit to Jaipur, Rajasthan. Cibic has imbued his creative universe with the peculiar architecture and colours of the city and taken inspiration from ancient paintings and the architectonic sundial to design this collection. The collection is named after Wunderkammer also known as cabinets of curiosities that came into existence in the mid-16th century in Europe. These room-like cabinets were repositories for all types of wondrous and exotic objects.The surreal carpets in this collection give you a peek at a new and contemporary India while helping in promoting a socially inclusive and sustainable business model.
70% Wool 30% Viscose
168 x 240
180 x 180
This rug is also available in special custom size.
- Vacuum regularly to keep dirt from getting trapped in fibers.
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
*Delivers within 2-3 weeks